منذ 9 سنوات
غير محدد
مدة الاعلان: دائم

Hello, my name is Atef and I live in Tunisia. I am a business developer, and am currently working on the creation of a creative web agency specialized in the design, realization and implementation of digital solutions: production of all types of websites and development of interactive media such as mobile apps, newsletters, presence on social networks, contests, …
I have already made good progress in this project: developing the business plan, creating the visual identity, research partners and I already have a customer portfolio (companies with whom I have had contact awaiting the official launch of the agency). Among the services the agency I began to develop two major innovative and profitable projects. I am looking for a financial partner to open this office and run our own projects while keeping the development of web applications for our clients.
Beyond a purely technical and artistic aspect, I look for people who can fully invest in this adventure, deliver value throughout the project and finally to share success …
Do not hesitate to contact me if you want more information.
Email: [email][email protected][/email]
Tel. / Viber: 0021697963210

صور الاعلان